FULFILLING CAREER AND BALANCED LIFE
Our selection process for experienced professionals is unique. We seek out candidates who not only have tested talent and experience in consulting, but who are committed to investing in the development of our people, our clients, and our community. Sendero can provide you with both challenging opportunities and the work-life balance needed to make consulting a sustainable career choice. You will work across our service offerings to grow the breadth and the depth of your skills, owning your own success while sharing in our growth.
Which path is yours?
Analyst candidates typically bring 2+ years of management consulting experience or 4+ years of related project-based experience. They have team leadership experience and demonstrate a proven ability to solve problems and be self-directed.
Manager candidates bring 5+ years of management consulting experience, coupled with proven project leadership and people management proficiency.
Senior Manager candidates bring 8+ years of management consulting experience, with 3+ years of being a consulting manager. They bring program leadership and diverse people and operations management experience.
My Sendero Journey
“I was very fortunate to find Sendero and be able to use my previous work experience coming from a software company and apply it to the work Sendero does. Sendero’s Talent Management team does a great job of guiding our employees from day one and helping us hone our skillsets. As a Manager today, I still feel the support from Sendero to grow in my career as I did when I first joined the firm.”
EXPERIENCED CONSULTANTS Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of clients does Sendero work with? Sendero partners with clients within a variety of different industries, from start-up companies to Fortune 100 firms.
- What is an average team size? Team size depends on each individual project. As projects range in scope, teams also range from smaller to larger depending on client need.
- How do I apply for an experienced consulting role? Look for our open positions on our website. Our application is quick and simple. Once we receive your information, a Talent Acquisition representative will be in touch within 2 weeks to let you know the status of your application.
- How can I prepare for your interview process? We like to learn more about your previous project roles. It might be helpful for you to spend some time refreshing your memory on your projects over the last 1-3 years to help answer the interview questions.
- How long does the interview process take for experienced candidates? Just like project timelines, it depends! When we are actively hiring, we can flex to your schedule and goals – moving as fast or slow as you need to work around your existing commitments.
- I applied to Sendero in the past, can I apply again? Please do reach out if you have gained some new experiences in the meantime or if we mutually decided to put our process on hold in the past.
- Do you align consultants with Practice Areas or industries? At Sendero, you have the opportunity to build your personal relevance both broadly and deeply. Our consultants are not specifically aligned by industry or Practice Area, meaning you could gain diverse experiences over time.
- I am an established consulting leader. Do you hire partners or practice leaders? In general, we believe in growing and developing our leaders internally. However, we’d be happy to connect to see if opportunities to support each other come up.
- What does the business development model look like? We take a collaborative, needs-driven approach. Day-to-day, we focus on delivering for our current clients and building meaningful relationships. When new opportunities arise, we pursue them as a team and partner with the client to establish their project vision.
“After starting my career at a larger firm, the most interesting thing I found during the Sendero interview process was that results are measured not only on what you do, but also on how you do it. Over the past few years I have been able to see how this looks in action and appreciate how it changes the way we partner with each other and our clients.” – Lindsay Wright, Senior Manager