TRI-KES, a national distributor of interior surfaces and finishes known for commitment to customer value creation and strong corporate culture, was operating at near-capacity. Committed to maintaining its successful culture, TRI-KES leaders recognized the need for scalability in business, to operate more efficiently in preparation for customer and territory growth. The organization engaged Sendero to assess current technology and business processes to provide recommendations on how they could successfully scale. The end goal was to be positioned to scale rapidly over the coming years.
Sendero started with a series of interviews with team members to understand their business processes and systems. Based on the assessment of the interview findings, Sendero recommended that the company consider a Business Process Management (BPM) solution.
TRI-KES engaged Sendero to move forward with a Package Evaluation & Selection, which included a Request for Proposal and ultimately the BPM implementation.
- Sendero selected a BPM vendor that would empower client process managers and team members with clear visibility into daily tasks to be accomplished, necessary escalation points on orders, and the ability to take corrective action on orders within the solution
- Sendero ensured the BPM would integrate with the company’s existing IT systems to avoid duplication of data
- Sendero partnered with the company and BPM vendor team members to define detailed functional and technical requirements beyond what was outlined in the RFP
- Sendero managed the vendor through the design and development phase and executed testing and defect resolution efforts with support from the vendor
- Sendero developed training materials, planned and executed communications, and met with team members using the new system to provide post-deployment support